Voice Usage and Strategy Executive at Airtel Tanzania
Airtel Tanzania PLC is looking for a suitable Tanzanian candidate for the Voice Usage and Strategy Executive.The incumbent will be responsible for managing the prepaid voice bucket, developing and executing marketing strategy which addresses the business objectives of the company and also responsible for business monitoring and reporting to key stakeholders on business performance.
1. Achieve the desired revenue target
- To achieve agreed growth rates from existing prepaid customers.
- Cross selling and Upselling of products and services to existing customers.
- Project(s) post-launch evaluation and reporting in accordance with business targets/finance requirements.
- Product and Tariffs management in liaison with other bucket owners within the marketing department.
- Grow ARPU of existing base
- Project and process Management
- Preparation of reports
- Manage trackers and masters for all bucketts
2 .Project and Process management
- User Access Testing (UAT) and launch co-ordination for voice services/products
- Co-ordination with Cross-functions on business requirements from marketing department.
- Prepare project documents, Business Case and Facilitate signoff from key stakeholders for execution.
- Conduct weekly product meetings and align with bucket owners on project requirements to the NET/IT, Revenue Assurance and Customer service
3.Preparation of reports
4.Manage trackers and masters for all buckets
- Be the custodian of overall marketing projects database and track their every phase.
- Regular updating of voice, data, VAS and roaming masters for auditing purpose
- Align and liaise with RACE team on charging and product exceptions discovered as per the marketing masters.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing ,Business Administration or any other related field
- 2-4 years’ working experience in marketing from Telecommunications industry
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Project management skills
- MS Excel proficiency
Deadline for receiving applications is 24th January 2020.