Tutor/instructor II at Don Bosco Society / Dbttc Tanzania
Don Bosco Society / Dbttc
The Salesian of Don Bosco society is one of the largest orders of the Catholic Church that provides education and human development programs for poor, disadvantaged and abandoned children and youths across the world. The Society was founded in 1859 and now includes over 20,000 priests and brothers (Society of St. John Bosco, SDB) and 17,000 sisters (Daughters of Mary Help of Christians, FMA). In furthering their vision and reaching out to more young people in need, they are assisted by thousands of lay supporters and employees in over 136 countries.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Automation or Civil Engineering or Hospitality and Hotels or Agriculture or Education with minimum GPA of 3.5 and above or equivalent qualification, registered as technical teacher, who has a working experience in teaching, research and consultancy of at least three years in similar position in related or allied
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaches up to NTA level 6 and may assist teaching in higher NTA levels;
- Conducts examinations up to NTA level 6;
- Prepares learning resources;
- Assumes leadership roles; and
- Performs any other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications, which should include the following:
- Letter of Interest (cover letter) with an indication of the applicant’s ability in relation to position applied and availability
- CV or Resume with explaining how your background and experience are relevant to the position you are applying for in terms of; qualifications, competencies, knowledge, and skills
- All applicants will also be required to put at least three names and address of referee
Qualified Candidate should submit their profiles detailing their work Experience and their contacts (with daytime telephone contacts) to info_Dttc@dbtz.org while copying firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by the 15th of January 2021.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15th January, 2021.