TCU How To Transfer From one University To Another For First Year
TCU Tanzania | TCU Login | TCU Application | TCU Guidebook | TCU Selections | TCU Scholarships | TCU Vyuo vikuu Tanzania | TCU website | www.tcu.go.tz | TCU Universities Application | TCU Universities | TCU book | TCU University | TCU Guidelines 2019 | TCU Application form | TCU Login account | Application za vyuo 2019 | Selections za Vyuo 2019 | TCU Application Procedures
FIRST YEAR STUDENTS TRANSFER PROCEDURE | UTARATIBU WA KUHAMA CHUO KWA WANAFUNZI WA MWAKA WA KWANZA
First year students transfers are of two categories: Inter- University Transfer, and Intra-University Transfer.
Inter-University transfer allows a selected student to transfer from one Institution to another, whether within the same or different programme whereas Intra -University transfer allows students to change a programme within an institution.
2.0 Conditions for transfer
- a) Applications for transfers should be submitted in writing through the institution to which a student wants to transfer to;
- b) The student to be transferred must have been previously admitted into a degree programme;
- c) The programme to which transfer is sought must have empty slots to accommodate new students;
- d) The applicant must possess the minimum entry requirements for that particular degree programme;
- e) Receiving Institutions/ Faculty should approve the transfer in writing and submit to TCU for validation and documentation within the set deadline.