Position: Senior Corporate Accountant
EXPERT CONSULTANCY: We are seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant to join our high end hospitality team Arusha. As a member of the Accounting team, the Senior Corporate Accountant is responsible for month- end requirements of Corporate in Arusha, including preparing accounting schedules and analyses, posting activity, preparing monthly Management Book Reporting, Board Book Reporting, and assisting the VP Corporate Controller with general accounting and administrative matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accounts receivable – run AR reports, distribute to appropriate parties, and attend bi- weekly call; update overdue AR tracking report.
- Run monthly consolidated report, update and make necessary adjustments in addition to foreign exchange and distribute Preliminary Actual Results. Update preliminary results for adjustments/changes. Assist VP with explanations of variances.
- Prepare financial statement for Corporate Tanzania branch, including related analysis, entries and reconciliations; prepare and post journal entries for various cost allocations prepare detailed variance analysis of Corporate financial results.
- Prepare monthly Management Book Schedules for Consolidated group of companies G&A Analysis, Country report, TTM and Gross Margin.
- Prepare Board of Directors Quarterly Reporting.
- Other duties and projects – various other duties and assisting in a variety of projects and/or analysis assigned from time to time.
Skills and experience:
- CPA or above.
- 6-8 years’ full cycle experience with Accounting working papers, bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, financial statement analysis
- 5 years as Senior Corporate Accountant
- Experience in parking or property management an asset
- Must have excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Follow instructions below to apply this jobs:
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Send only CV to: email@example.com
Please note ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 15th December, 2019.