Sales Representative at Mwananchi Communications
Mwananchi Communications Limited publishers of leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, Mwanaspoti, and The Citizen are looking for motivated and highly experienced individual to fill the position of:
To increase copy sales and develop relationships with partners in the distribution channel and to ensure that you meet you’re set sales targets while maintaining an optimal return level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Manage the distributor in making sure that there is right infrastructure that will help in the distribution of all MCL products.
- Work with the Distributor in making sure that the business is sustainable by making all MCL products available, Visible and above all affordable- sold at recommended retail price.
- Develop and grow more channels of distribution.
- Monitors market arrivals, circulation sales and returns indicators and makes a ppropriate reports to Area Sales Manager.
- Monitoring daily performance of our brands in your assigned area of operation in comparison to our competitors and make reports that guide growth strategies.
- Open up new markets in your area of operation that in turn translate to more copy sales.
- Actively solve any customer complains that arise within your area of operations to maintain good customer relations and protect the company interests.
- Liaise with the database officer to assist in credit control and debt management within your area of operations.
- Submit daily and weekly reports on the progress of activities within your area as well as your progress in meeting your sales targets.
- Effectively manage debt collection and credit control within your areas of operation.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration/Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills, computer knowledge, and familiarity with brands.
- Driving motorcycle and a valid driving license is added advantage
- A pleasant personality, team player and problem-solving skills are highly valued.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via our career portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz by February 20, 2020
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.