Sales And Commercial Officer Job at Netis Tanzania LTD
JOB TITLE: POSITION SALES AND COMMERCIAL OFFICER
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
Sales and Commercial Officer is responsible for generating revenues for the
company through new business opportunities with a particular focus on
securing and managing business opportunities, set out short and long term
strategies for business expansion at minimal costs with effective
achievements. The Sales and Commercial Officer will lead the organization in
income generation from the commercial sector. He/she will set targets,
generate income and work across the organization to manage delivery of
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Working with NETIS team to develop a commercial strategy for the organization, as well as developing the profile of NETIS in the business, commercial and brand across Tanzania.
• Research and analysis of potential prospects
• Liaise with Finance department unit preparation and submission of international and local tenders.
• Develop robust evaluation methodology and review techniques to monitor partnerships, quantify success and identify areas for improvement.
• Managing the delivery of benefits for commercial partners including:
a) Liaising with operations team for planning on project acquisition and
b) leasing with Finance department for cost and budgeting on project
c) liaising with Legal section on contracts reviews, analyzing, especially
on SLA’s, LD’s, level of performance and risk.
d) Liaise with HSE department on preparing pre assessment and
important checklists on Health and Safety requirements necessary
for project implementation.
• To work in collaboration with Operations, Management in reviewing, scrutinizing, and developing efficient and effective operational process flow.
• Building and maintaining sound customer relations and developing, maintaining and improving standards of service to customers.
• Work closely with the project team; ensure optimum delivery of the project whilst exercising control of costs, procurement and management of the supply chain.
• Responsibility for ensuring risk is managed and contractual issues are looked after in the company’s best interest.
• Any other duties the Company may reasonably require. Having at all times full regard for the departments competitiveness, efficiency and general viability.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Managing budgets;
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
• Liaise with auditors, tax agent, corporate secretary and other government statutory boards.
• Maintain customer relationships
KNOWLEDGE/ KEY SKILLS
• Evidence of expert negotiating skills
• Must be computer literate and be able to learn and use the company in house system
• Must have prior industry experience and have an up Comprehensive knowledge about the industry
• Knowledge of the tender preparation process
• Must have good presentation and communication skills
• Must be able to focus on issues, be thorough and have the capacity to be influential and amenable
• Must exhibit professionalism and cordiality with customers, suppliers and staff
• Must have outstanding project management expertise
• Will have proven business development/customer relations experience
• Must have the capacity to adequately handle work stress and be able to meet project deadlines
• Must have the technical knowledge of distribution channels
• Must be decisive, have business shrewdness and can demonstrate solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities.
• Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
• Self-motivated, detailed oriented and committed to work hard in order to meet deadlines.
KY PERFEORMANCE INDICATORS
• Developing sales and commercial mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
• Adherence to HSE policies.
• Meet revenues and milestone business growth as analyzed in the contract of service.
• Meeting and exceeding Key Performance Indicators with regard to:
a) Sales Activity
b) Target Customers
c) Sales and Profit
d) Growth Strategies
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATION
• 3 years of experience in Marketing
• Bachelor Degree in B.com, Finance, Marketing or any equivalent qualification
• An MBA accreditation with proven adequate experience will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their CV (pdf) to
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Saturday 15th February 2020
at 17.00 pm.
The Subject line should address the Title of the position
failure of which the application will be rendered unqualified. Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply for the position.