Registrar at Don Bosco Society / Dbttc Tanzania
Don Bosco Society / Dbttc
The Salesian of Don Bosco society is one of the largest orders of the Catholic Church that provides education and human development programs for poor, disadvantaged and abandoned children and youths across the world. The Society was founded in 1859 and now includes over 20,000 priests and brothers (Society of St. John Bosco, SDB) and 17,000 sisters (Daughters of Mary Help of Christians, FMA). In furthering their vision and reaching out to more young people in need, they are assisted by thousands of lay supporters and employees in over 136 countries.
- Possession of a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science, Management, education or equivalent from a reputable institution. He/She must have at least five years of relevant working experience at a senior level. He/She must be computer literate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Heads the Registrar’s office of the College.
- Plans, co-ordinates, direct and controls student admission, examination and related matters of the College.
- Ensures that the College’s adheres to NACTE Examination policies, rules and procedures
- Ensures that the College’s admission, examinations and students registrations and records policy, rules and procedures are followed.
- Ensures that all correspondences regarding examination results, minutes, rules and regulations are carried out effectively.
- Ensures efficient consultation with course leaders and sees to smooth scheduling of the assignments in accordance with the Colleges and Governing Board regulation.
- Arranges the preparation and moderation of draft examination papers in accordance with the Colleges regulations.
- Ensure examination papers and materials are handled with utmost security.
- Collects marks from departmental examination officers and compiles for official approval and communication as per the rules & regulations of the College.
- Performs any duties as may be assigned to him/her from time to time by his/her seniors.
- Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications, which should include the following:
- Letter of Interest (cover letter) with an indication of the applicant’s ability in relation to position applied and availability
- CV or Resume with explaining how your background and experience are relevant to the position you are applying for in terms of; qualifications, competencies, knowledge, and skills
- All applicants will also be required to put at least three names and address of referee
Qualified Candidate should submit their profiles detailing their work Experience and their contacts (with daytime telephone contacts) to info_Dttc@dbtz.org while copying firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by the 15th of January 2021.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15th January, 2021.