Officer, Collateral Custodian at Stanbic Bank Tanzania Limited
Officer, Collateral Custodian
Job ID: 47674
Job Sector: Banking
Region/State/Province/District: Dar es Salaam Region
Dar es Salaam
Risk Management: understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank
Attending to all aspects relating to collateral documentation and routine related aspects for the Branches. .
Accurate Filing and Maintaining of Collateral Documentation in Safe Custody
- To ensure the correct release and retrieval of the correct collateral documents from the system and the vault to ensure high standard of service.
- To ensure that capture, lodgements and release of collateral in effected timeously for meeting turnaround time.
- To ensure correct filing of documents in the strong room for effective work flow processes.
- To ensure that absolute documentation is held in an orderly manner for effective workflow processes.
- To attend to all internal and external requests for copies of collateral to be sent/faxed to ensure excellent customer services.
- To timeously attend to queries.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- The incumbent must be an LLB (Laws) or Collateral related field
- The incumbent must have 1-2 years experience in a similar position.
- Preferable to have banking experience, particularly pertaining to banking processes with regard to collateral documentation and the operation thereof.
- Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise
- Understanding of the bank’s products and facilities.
- Understands the terms of the facilities,and the conditions that will need to be compiled with over the duration of the
- Facility’s life to ensure that legal risk is effectively restricted