NMB Bank Career Job Vacancy May 2020
Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi NMB Bank, NMB Bank Career, Ajiraleo Tanzania
Job Position: Senior Manager; Innovation Lab
This is a key role within the Innovation department, which is responsible for transforming ideas into market realities through user experience visions & designs, innovation strategy, solution design research, information designs, prototyping, storytelling, product roadmaps and design language systems. NMB Bank Career
The unit is responsible to foster research, testing, and incubating of concepts, products and processes by leveraging on technology to deliver digital products which capture value, enhanced experience and capabilities to our customers.
- Lead and direct a team of innovation lab specialist by creating a clear strategy, vision, framework, operating model, team structure, processes within the Innovation lab.
- Facilitate nurturing of new ideas into finalized solutions by establishing and driving the technical execution of the digital products.
- Drive a culture of innovation and bold thinking through rapid test and learn experimentation, while also delivering value for customers and business.
- Contribute to shaping digital road map of the bank in collaboration with wider team in Digital transformation, business team by ensuring that cost-effective, customer-centric solutions are delivered
- Create processes in the lab that are rooted in best practices for continuous improvement and innovation, constantly evolving to meet future business and delivery needs.
- As the strategic market research lead, consult widely on briefs, providing deep knowledge, experience and technical expertise and best practice advice on approach, incorporating both traditional and innovative methodologies of research.
- Lead the concept review meetings and support the product development team with creative inputs and proposal writings.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Show case end-to-end visions of the designs and implement roadmaps for growing product/service ecosystems.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Prepare valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis. Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Architecting all ideas of the bank to the next generational designs strategies by visualizing ideas through strategic visions, value propositions, ecosystem blueprints, evaluation frameworks, customer journeys, interactive prototypes and user experience toolkits.
- Ensure products and solutions designed & implemented is aligned with other stakeholders within and outside the bank
- Asses emerging technologies by investigating and recommending how to leverage, pilot, and scale the newest advances in digital technologies, including AI, Machine Learning, Augmented and Virtual Reality, IOT, Block chain and future technologies to come, determining their applicability to the digital product roadmap within the bank.
- Build relationships with external partners like Fin techs who can assist in delivering these future technologies to our customers, partnership agreements, joint development arrangements, delivery, and ongoing support and maintenance when appropriate.
- Team management
- Business analysis and design experience
- Leadership skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and experimentation; Innovative and creative
- The ability to work in dynamic conditions, and transition quickly between collaborative and individual work
- Ability to establish and manage structures, processes and standards
- Strong planning, organization and documentation skills
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field in Information Systems/ Business Management/ Marketing/ Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- Human centered design certification will be an added advantage
- Over 5 years of experience in analytical/product design/ product development/ Innovation department, Innovation Lab/ Market research
- Experience in product or innovation department team in finance/banking industry will be an added advantage
NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”. NMB Bank Career