IMPORTANCE OF NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD
National Identity is a springboard for economic, social and political development.
- They will help increase the revenue base of the Government.
- They will help to identify the character easily when it needs to be provided in various institutions such as banks, credit institutions and health care services.
- It will be easy to identify the recipients of loans from banks and various financial institutions in the country.
- They will help keep records of criminal events in an electronic memory notebook.
- They enable you to recognize someone when doing business or other activities using different names.
- You can make sure that someone gets their social status. For example, obtaining pension payments, medical rights, academic rights, including any eligibility for Tanzanian citizens are eligible for easy access by identifying someone who is, where is he, and what does he do? in this nation.
- They will help remove air servers from the payment system ‘Government’ payroll.
- Strengthen the Government’s performance by having proper records of staff and their merits, especially where the apostles are.
- It will simplify the census exercise.
- It will simplify the process of updating the voter register, where it is now done twice before the general election.
STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES AND ADMINISTRATION OF PEOPLE
The Registration and Recognition Procedure takes place as follows:
- Completion of Recognition and Registration forms,
- Preview of the application form,
- Input of computer information,
- verify the applicant’s data in the computer system.
- Taking of fingerprints, pictures and electronic signatures,
- Creating the Human Information Register,
- Last review,
- Printing and verification of Quality IDs and Identity Documents.
Definition of the basics required for some of the registration steps mentioned above;
1.1.1. Registration – biographic data Applicant’s Identity, Citizen or Refugee should come to the registration / registration office (Copy) of identification documents, citizenship and age as outlined above in the requirements of each group during registration.
1.1.2. Biological marking This Registration process includes the review of the applicant’s information in the system, the fingerprint of the fingerprint, the image and the installation of an electronic signature in which the applicant’s basic requirements are; For the quality and the beautiful appearance of the image the applicant is advised not to wear white, pink, gray, blue or blue clothes. To wear any type of hat during photography, or to put on a hack during biological marking. To simplify this exercise, the applicant is asked to come to the office / registration center and the original documentation for confirmation of citizenship and age, for example. birth certificate, passport, certificates of primary and secondary education, driver’s license, health insurance card, voter identification and cognitive card identification.
1.1.3. Verification and Reservation The National Identity Authority (NIDA) at this stage is conducting the process of receiving objections from citizens on residents who have applied for access to the National Identity and final verification of applicants before they start typing and distribution of IDs to residents who have completed the stage of biological marking (photographs, fingerprints and electronic signatures). NIDA in conjunction with Local Security and Security Committees, security agencies and citizens generally receive feedback or objections regarding the applicants of the National Identity for local residents. This is an important step in implementing the Government’s objective of creating a more accurate and accurate information system for the people, so citizens can provide written objections to the reasons for the objection by identifying deficiencies that they have discovered, based on CITIZENSHIP, AGE, NAME, IMPLEMENTATION of the applicant by filling out a special form on the relevant street or informing NIDA by writing to us at the address of the address SLP 12324 Dar es Salaam, e-mail, or submitting them to the respective district offices. NIDA urges citizens to be patriotic and emerge to review their information with other applicants, and to provide objections without prejudice, bullying or discrimination.
1.1.4. Distribution of National IDs The applicant should come to the registration office in the respective districts or in accordance with the instructions / advertisements provided in the area in order to obtain their identification based on the receipt of a special receipt received by NIDA when completing biological marking.
Read the following