New Jobs Kagera, Kigoma, Mara, DSM, Mwanza and Pwani at ICAP Tanzania – Strategic Information Assistants
New Jobs at ICAP Tanzania – Strategic Information Assistants
- Job no: 493686
- Position type: Regular Full-Time
- Location: Tanzania – Dar es Salam, Tanzania – Kagera, Tanzania – Kigoma, Tanzania – Mara, Tanzania – Mwanza, Tanzania – Pwani
- Categories: Strategic Information/Surveillance/Monitoring & Evaluation
- Department/Office: Data Management & Analysis
- ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks Strategic Information Assistants to be based in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Kagera, Geita Mara, Kigoma, and Pwani, Tanzania.
- The Strategic Information Assistant is responsible to conduct and document physical files reviews and consistency checks for all program indicators, working with providers and field teams to identify any gaps or corrective actions needed. S/he will work closely with the other members of the program and Strategic Information teams.
- CLICK LINK HAPA CHINI KU DOWNLOAD PDF FILE YA MAELEZO KAMILI AND MODE OF APPLICATION:
- To view full job description, click the following link:
- For more details click here; SI Assistant – Specific task.pdf
- “The position is contingent upon availability of grant funding.
Columbia University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, religion, creed, national and ethnic origin, age, citizenship, status as a perceived or actual victim of domestic violence, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam era or disabled veteran, or any other legally protected status.”Advertised: Dec 24 2020 E. Africa Standard Time
Application close: Feb 26 2021 E. Africa Standard Time