New Jobs at Dangote, Learning and Development Officer
Learning and Development Officer
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and coordinate training and development programmes based on the needs of the Company and individuals.
- Coordinate Training Need Assessment (TNA) from the department and plan for training.
- Preparing annual training plan and budget to suit company need requirement
- Coordinate and compile training requirement from departments
- Preparing Monthly, Quarterly and yearly reports
- Schedule and coordinate attendance at training by sending out invitations and reminders.
- Provide relevant logistics facilities for facilitators e.g., Projector, venue, refreshments etc. (where necessary)
- Produce report materials for training such as attendance sheet, evaluation forms etc.
- Provide report and analysis of training activities including feedback from participant and relevant recommendation
- Maintain records of complete trainings and update employees training records accordingly.
- Conduct induction training for new joiners and external guests who are coming for visit.
- Produce training materials for in-house courses
- To participate in development/updates of HAM policies and procedures
- To perform updates to relevant aspects of the organization structure and support associated communication activities to the staff.
- To participate in coordination of employees’ performance and career management activities at the plant
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Head of Department or Line Manager.
- Holder of Bachelor of Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- At least 4 years of working experience in relevant position.
Private Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
Training and Development