New Job Vacancy Vodacom Tanzania 2020
Ajira Mpya Tanzania Vodacom, Nafasi Za Kazi Vodacom Tanzania 2020, Jobs Vodacom Tanzania, New Job Vacancy Vodacom Tanzania 2020
JOB TITLE: Billing Administrator: Postpaid Billing
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic ofDate Posted: 08-Jun-2020Full Time / Part Time: Full TimeContract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Description Vodacom Tanzania 2020
- Post-paid System Administration & Support
- TAP Files Administration
- Bill Run & Bill Printing
- Change Management
- Provide Internal Business Support
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Administration of post-paid billing system by ensuring files are collected and distributed to billing system, rating for both recurring and non-recurring charges, identifying, prioritizing, investigating and analysing billing post-paid issues and monitoring issues that need to be fixed up to their closure, maintaining log of all previous identified issues and how they have been fixed, propose measures to be implemented to avoid re-occurrence of any issues
- Ensure completeness of Tap files collected and distributed, correct processing of TAPIN and TAPOUT files, accuracy of TAP rates used and liaise with clearing house on all issues relating to TAP files
- Ensure correctness of data before bill run, perform bill run and accuracy posting to financial systems, verify invoice/statement/itemized bill layout, printing and delivering bills to respective channels
- Perform post-paid and roaming tariff, perform end to end test before and after implementing a new tariff, perform system development and documentation as per Design & Development Methodology
- Provide billing system user support, maintain interdepartmental SLAs and maintain departmental procedures
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 1-year Experience in Billing Administration System
- GSM and Telecommunication Experience
- Experience in Unix, Linux, Solaris and Windows, Relational Database Management Systems
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Stress tolerance
- Good analytical skills and systematic Approaches
Monitor and DiagnoseIncident ResponseData Driven Decision MakingDev OpsSecuritySoftware EngineeringCloudAutomation and Robotics
Commitment from Vodacom Tanzania 2020
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded.
We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.