New Job Vacancy at TIGO Tanzania
Senior Sales Manager – Strategic Accounts
Job Country: Tanzania
Responsible for driving the sales of strategic deals and the sales strategy and effectively leading a team to achieve the set revenue and retention target. This includes ensuring a great experience for customers across the entire customer journey from onboarding to implementation and Business as Usual (BAU).
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Account management & revenue target
- To achieve agreed growth rates from corporate accounts in line with the Business Enterprises business plan.
- Responsible for creating and driving the sales strategy for the strategic sector who handle large strategic deals that often have a lengthy revenue maturity cycle
- Meet assigned revenue target on allocated target and also meet the target allocated for your team (Sales executive)
- Ensure there is effective inter-departmental synergies so that customers are served well
- Work side by side with the support team and drive an effective retention strategy
- Responsible of measuring and driving performance to ensure the team meets the target
- Responsible of driving development plans for each team member and ensure their areas of improvements are addressed and growth
- Ensures that the team is motivated and the moral is high
- Liaising with regional heads to scope the size of the market in the regions and determine the required resources or workforce (KAMs or Sales Executives)
- Ensure customers are onboarded and training is done so customers are clear on how support and products work
- Ensures adherence to the compliance policy
- Set goals for teams and ensure they are attained
- Pipeline management and ensuring data integrity
- Recruiting and managing Key Account Manager
- Open new business opportunities by networking within existing customer base and targeted accounts delivering agreed net new business revenues in line with the agreed business plan
- Develop, implement and control account development plans to maximize new and repeat sales from the accounts
- Develop sound business relationships with corporate client organizations, representing the company as a professional,
- quality organization, in order to maximize awareness and use of our service
- Ensure that all customer information is entered accurately and in a timely fashion on to the required Tigo customer database
- Work with product team and ensure solutions are customized to meet customers’ requirements
Lead a team of Sales Executive
- Lead a team of Sales Executives and ensure that they each meet their individual allocated target and the target for the group is also achieved
- Have daily sales trading meeting with the team to monitor and track sales performance and retention initiatives
- Ensure the adoption of effective pipeline management and date integrity
- Track performance through weekly reviews
- Act as an escalation point for any customer facing issues that the team can’t manage
- Work with Segment manager to design commissions schemes, target setting and push activities for team
- To achieve agreed retention targets within an existing corporate sector account portfolio and ensure all contracts are renewed
- To support customer and implement an effective engagement and support model to ensure customer satisfaction
- To work very closely with internal teams offering guidance and insight to establish the best solution for the customer which is in line with our capabilities
Documentation and filling.
- To be the central point of contact for all Corporate Sector Account sales related issue within the customer portfolio and the conduit for customer communication for all other service related situations
- Ensure bills are paid as per the agreed credit policy
- Ensure all account opening applications forms are dully updated and used for activations
- Ensure all documentations are filled in designated areas and ready to be available whenever required
- Ensure proper KYC during onboarding
- Advice any required input to improve safe keeping of the customer records/database.
University degree in Business is Preferred
- 4+ years of experience in account acquisition/management
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Expert in selling B2B Products / Spectrum of Services
- Great leadership skills
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.
- Experienced with the Tanzanian market whilst having a high level of professionalism
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Set and manage priorities
This position is open to people: Local
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices” Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.