New Job Vacancy at Celebi Aviation Holding Tanzania – Finance Manager
Celebi Aviation Holding
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
We are looking for a Finance Manager to take over all the responsibilities of Finance Activities in Celebi Tanzania.
- First privately founded Independent Ground Handling Company in the world established in 1958 in Turkey.
- Global provider of Airport Services Present in 5 Countries and 38 Airports
- Cargo Hub Developer in the Istanbul Grand Airport, Budapest and Delhi International Airport
- Market leader in Turkey, Hungary and India
- Group Aviation website is www.celebiaviation.com/en
CELEBI TANZANİA – GROUND HANDLING (GH) & CARGO BUSINESS
- Providing Ground Handling & Cargo Services at Tanzania Airport
- Celebi Airport Services Tanzania Private Limited.
- Celebi Tanzania has an aggressive plan to expand business in Tanzania (organically or inorganically).
Originates financing and accounting strategies to support business objectives depending on the company vision, mission, and values, as well as legal procedures.
Establishes current and long-term objectives, policies, and operating procedures that will provide effectiveness in the financial growth of the company.
Represents the company and its values in its relationships with major customers, suppliers, commercial and investment groups, financial groups, authorities, and professional bodies.
Plans, organizes, directs, controls, and develops all financial activities including:
- Finance &Accounting
- Internal control
- Financial reporting system
- Formulates and recommends financial strategies and policies in accordance with the company’s vision, mission, values, and legal procedures implement the approved ones, develops and revises them when needed.
- Confers with company officials to plan business objectives.
- Delivers targets to his subordinates, evaluates their performances in compliance with established company policies.
- Audits periodically all the records of the Finance and Accounts department.
- Evaluates technology solutions to improve financial data management.
- Follows the sectoral improvement in the world and India, benchmarks other companies’ financial implementations for improvement, shares them with the management and his team.
- Develops and manages annual budgets for the company and its division and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Prepares regulations for finance & accounts and submits them to the MD for approval; prepares and publishes the related procedures upon the approval of regulations to declare them to all employees.
- Recommends new strategical projects or new offers and reports them to MD.
Finance & Accounting:
- Formulates and administers approved accounting practices in fields such as financial reporting, management accounting, cost accounting, banking and cashing, credit and collection, procurement, and internal budgeting.
- Ensures the soundness of company accounting policies and compliance with Indian accounting standards, implements internal control mechanisms and monitors accounting practices in terms of accuracy, legacy, and timeliness.
- Oversees financial risks and analyzes cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide the management team for future plans. Analyzes financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Handles entire finance and accounts portfolio of the business independently, ranging from budgeting to generation of trial balance and financial statements.
- Defines and gets prepares budgeting parameters annually, submits to MD for approval, and informs management team before budget planning.
- Analyze department budgets, reviews actual budget against planned budget, and get the reports prepared that explain budget deviations.
- Warns MD about potential discrimination on the budget in a timely manner.
- Manages direct and indirect taxation matters efficiently.
- Gets claim prepared for tax refund and maintains tax records as required.
- Ensures record systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards. Audits periodically all the records of the Finance and Accounts department.
- Reviews the cash position of the company regularly and plans the maintenance of adequate funds through cash and other financial forecasts.
- Monitors banking credit and insurance functions of the company.
- Negotiates borrowing facilities with banks.
- Manages foreign exchange exposure and money market activities.
- Provides the financial reports, regulations & procedures, and all other files/documents kept and archived in order and safe with high confidentiality.
- Ensures that employees are following financial procedures & regulations.
- Submits reports including MIS, Actual vs. Budget, etc. periodically to MD and executive managers.
Qualification of CA/ MBA or Postgraduate with significant experience in Finance.
Possess good communication, interpersonal and leadership skill.
The incumbent should be a go-getter
Proactive action is an important quality.
Preferably from the Aviation Sector