New Job Vacancy at Cartrack Tanzania Limited – Country Manager
Position: Country Manager-Tanzania
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the Job
Your mission is to develop the Schneider Electric business in Tanzania and manage and coordinate the portfolio of strategic opportunities for Tanzania. Your role will include implementing a commercial strategy and partnerships in the country and the key supply chain members, in order to profitably grow the sales of Schneider Electric products, solutions and services.
You also work with all involved Schneider Electric businesses and channels to ensure consistency of approach and customer satisfaction.
This role reports to the East Africa President based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Build and implement annual Strategy-to-action Plan to support growth in Tanzania. Transform this strategy in a comprehensive value proposal for the customers
- Detect, define and manage business opportunities in Tanzania
- Drive pipeline coordination and strategy definition on large complex deals
- Grow the business through active management of all investment opportunities and projects (Capex: i.e.Solutions), and proactively develop the business related to installed base (Opex : Energy Efficiency, Services, Retrofit, MRO,…)
- Construct, deploy and animate global agreements, if required, utilizing the Country Commercial Agreement process
- Deliver customer satisfaction through timely resolution of major customer quality issues
- Establish annual revenue targets for Tanzania
- Drive value proposition and digitization agenda
- Business leader with techno-commercial background,
- You have pursued a degree in engineering or related fields. MBA is an added advantage
- You have 5 to 10 years of work experience as business or segment leader, dealing with local & international customers in the energy sector Industry.
- You have prior experience working within the energy sector.
- Your commercial experience has allowed you to demonstrate deep sales experience and entrepreneurship, strong track record of capability to grow business, strong knowledge of the energy industry.
- You also show deep understanding of account management, customers, sales channels & third parties and broad experience in applying financial strategies with the client
- Your leadership skills provide your ability to animate networks, to lead nonhierarchical or remote team.
- You have proven strategic thinking and ability to unite people around a vision, in complex matrix organizations and multicultural environment.
- Strong initiative, self-starter and highly organized you also show great Communication and Interpersonal skills.
Schneider Electric’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.