New Job Vacancies at ITM Africa Tanzania Limited – Various Posts|DEADLINE: 17.12.2020.
POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Operation Manager directly manages works and interaction of the employees and support group. With a focus on safety, compliance, efficient operation, and customer service, the Operations Manager oversees all daily functions within a specific location.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Management, operations, and leadership. A tourism background is added advantage.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties. Managing stock control and inventory check.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures. Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with regulations. Identify and address problems and opportunities of the company.
- Build and maintain alliances and partnership with other organization.
- Support workers communication with the management team.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decision.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short- and long-term goals.
- Build, promote and sustain the organization’s safety and compliance culture
- Oversee all aspects of location operations and support (facilities, equipment, processes).
- Provide daily direction to support group managers and employees.
- Prepare annual operating budget process (assets, operations, and staffing) with collaboration from the Sales Department, including capital expense ajira requests.
- Forecast and order company’s needs and requirements for fertilizer, crop protection, and seed products.
- ensure fertilizer manufacturing/blending is cordinated with locations sales nees and compliance with regulatory agencies and industry standards
- ensure appropriate inventory controls are in place an routine cycles counts are conducated.
- execution of processes across all operational functions to attain operational excellence including assets management, agronomy risks prevention and property, plant and equipment oversight.
- set department and individual goals and objectives that are aligned with the division plan.
Key Competencies required
1. Understanding general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, Balance sheet, and cash flow management
2. Ability to lead a broad and diverse group of people. Key skills for this are: listening, ability to influence, managerial courage, and working through process.
3. Ability to thrive in a matrix management type of environment by working with sales, finance, human resources, etc
4. Attention to detail and accurate in communications and documentation
5. Good interpersonal and team-building skills with a positive attitude.
6. Ability to establish relationships with location personnel, peers and customers.
7. Understand and maintain confidentiality.
8. Skill in managing multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
9. Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and make data-driven decisions.
10. Ability to provide good directions and relation to department managers and supervisors.
Perform day to day administrative and secretarial duties in office environments. Key responsibilities include reporting to management, drafting documents and entering data, and scheduling appointments.
Qualification required: Diploma in Secretarial Administration
Minimum Experience: A minimum of ajira 5 years’ experience
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Answering calls, taking messages, and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Carry out administrative duties such as typing, preparing, and collecting reports
- Organizing and servicing meeting
- Supporting all workers and management of the entire departments, and coordinate office procedures.
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results and needed
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Organizes works by reading and routing correspondence, collecting information, and initiating telecommunications.
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verify receipt of supplies.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Key Competencies required:
1. Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili both speaking and writing
2. Reporting skills
4. Supply management
5. Microsoft office skills
6. Professionalism, confidentiality, and organization
7. Travel logistics
POSITION: BRAND MANAGER
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager.
- Planning and execution of all communication and media actions on all social media and channels
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Competitor and customer insights analysis Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Developing short-and long-term branding strategies.
- Coordinate appropriate trade show events such as product launches, exhibitions and photoshop.
- Advertising product Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Drive new product innovation and line extensions for the brand Oversee packaging design. Create micro-marketing and themed programs tailored to regional/key accounts
- Deliver volume and gross margin as per product budget
- Prepare performance data as per sales plan
- Develop key relationships with suppliers and end-users
- Monitor key performance to track brand performance
- Coordinate appropriate tradeshow events Review complaints and suggestions relative to the assigned products
- Manage inventories of products to region targets Maintain contact with distribution centers and important customers to enhance promotion efforts Stay aware of industry trends and changes
Key Competencies required
1. Ability in identifying the target audience and devising effective campaigns.
2. Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
3. Outstanding communication skills
POSITION: ICT MANAGER
The ICT Officer will be responsible for ensuring reliable connectivity required in the office premises. S/he will be required to ajira support the adoption and rollout of any new technology required to implement program activities in the office.
Qualification required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, ICT, or any related field.
Minimum Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an ICT Manager or related experience.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operation.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup system.
- Formulating and directing information and communication technology strategies and plans.
- Help install and support of all ICT hardware and software and provide support to users.
- Align with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Direct the selection and installation of ICT resources and provision of user training.
- Computer network administration and network installation.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all network and computer-related issues.
- Integrate security, physical control solutions for all confidential data and systems. Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Integrate and configure computer networking for best performance.
- Troubleshoot and repair of hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Identify security gaps and provide relevant solutions in consultation with the Operations Manager.
- Test and evaluate all new technology including monitoring and evaluating systems e.g. database systems, websites etc.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Enhance office IT system through appropriate upgrades and advise Operations Unit on changes or improvements required
Key Competencies required:
- Knowledge of information analysis and computer hardware/software systems.
- Knowledge in data center management and data governance
- IRP system and CRM experience
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send your CV & Cover letter to Infotanzania@itmafrica.com
For inquiries: 0766 261 252