New Job Opportunity at Total Tanzania – Information System Manager & RSSI – L
Information System Manager & RSSI – L
Location: Dar es salaam
Hardware & Software
- Establish and maintain structured network for computers and phones
- Supervision of setting up of client workstations, UPs and their configurations to the servers.
- Supervision of setting maintenance all IT equipment
- Supervision of Monitoring server performance
- Ensuring smooth Operations of all ERPs within the Company including and not limited to SAP, ANAEL, TAS, and TOMCARD Invoicing among others.
- Train and support users and give the up-to-date information on data processing trends
Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Ensure establishment and operation of a disaster recovery site for continued availability of services and operations
- Ensure establishment and operation of redundant links between all sites for minimal disruption of services when primary link is not functioning.
- Establishment of network link for all sites with the head office to allow online data transfer
- Provision of Internet link for access to Internet, SAP and Intranet
- Overseas activities several distant sites scattered country wide including 1 depot and 1 LOBP
- Apply IT Logical security fully and according to Total Group Policy (refer group information security reference system manual)
- Apply Information Security standards according to Total Group policy
- Ensure that data backup is executed as per it procedure number CR-PROC-TTAN-SI-004. Pay Particular attention to storage offsite of backup tapes; testing restore procedures regularly etc
- Restore backups and fix current file systems after a system has crashed
- Incumbent is responsible for advancing the digitization of processes within TOTAL.
- Developing a digital strategy covering end-to-end strategy, design and implementation of the company’s digital roadmap.
- Creating the bridge between data and the business operations within TOTAL
- Connecting digital investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive digital transformation
- Plan and Follow-up IT budget (OPEX and CAPEX).
- Assist in reduction of data processing consultancy
- Monitor and control Computer Expenses
- Direct involvement with computer hardware and software suppliers
- Reporting, customer service & Relation with stakeholders
- Compile monthly reports to be submitted to head office in Paris
- Follow-up of local incidents and ensure timely response to end users
- Establish good working relationships with people that use computer resources.
- Participate actively in all IT projects
- Context and environment
- Digitalized environment and IT dependent. Diverse security threats due to variety of sites and users
- Knowledge of computer Hardware and software; Knowledge on Cisco Networking
- Bachelors’ Degree or advance diploma or its equivalent in computing
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT management position
Offer ID 36408BR
Métier IS Management, Architecture, Security
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Fixed term position
Experience level required Minimum 6 years
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.