New Job Opportunity at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) – STEM Apprenticeship Program
STEM Apprenticeship Program – SBL
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Job Description :
We are inviting highly ambitious young women to join our budding STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Apprentice program at Serengeti breweries Limited – effective February 2021!
At Serengeti Breweries (SBL), we take pride in continuously investing in Talent to ensure that we have the best pool of resources across our market. As a business, we are known, respected and admired for our spirit and beer brands. These were built by some of the historical giants of the industry, and they are names which you will make even more prominent from day one.
Join our 15,000-strong supply team globally. You’ll source, produce and move some of the world’s favorite spirits and beers across our value chain. In planning, manufacturing, logistics or technical, you’ll be saving us money, protecting the environment and keeping all our characters thriving.
Are you the ONE?
Everyone here wears many hats and gets exposed to a variety of challenges. You’ll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
To apply for the apprenticeship program, you must be a recent Graduate (0-3 years post-graduation) and hold a bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma or equivalent in a public or accredited private academic institution in the following fields;
- Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Automation & Instrumentation)
- Brewing (Food Science & Technology, Micro biology ,Biochemistry, Chemical or Industrial Engineering)
What you will need
- Evidence of excellence in the stated fields
- Desire to gain professional experience and incredibly eager to learn and explore possibilities.
- Strong listening oral and written communication skills.
- Ambition to learn with a high attention to detail and pride in your work
Applications close on Wednesday, 30th December ,2020
Worker Type :Apprenticeship (Fixed Term)
Primary Location:Dar es Salaam
Job Posting Start Date : 2020-12-16-08:00