New Job Opportunities Moshi at TPC Limited – Various Posts
TPC Ltd is one of the fast growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill job vacancies position below in the General Administration and Garage & Transport Department….
POST : Motorcycle Mechanic
Reports to the Foreman Light Equipment
Core Job Description: Perform Servicing, repairs and maintenance of small, motorized equipment in a timely and efficient way i.e., Motorcycles, lawn mowers, chain saw, brush cutters etc.
- Carry out workshop activities by ensuring high level of service all times.
- Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, and generators.
- Hammer out dents and bends in frames, weld tears and breaks; then reassemble frames and reinstall engines.
- Repair or replace other parts, such as headlights, horns, handlebar controls, gasoline and oil tanks, starters, and mufflers.
- Repair and adjust motorcycle subassemblies such as forks, transmissions, brakes, and drive chains, according to specifications.
- Always keep work area clean and tidy.
- Any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Should demonstrate Ability to diagnose a fault, repair, adjust and test according to specification
- Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics, a good knowledge of two stroke and four stroke engines. Three years working experience in Motorcycle and other small motorized repairs and maintenance. A valid Motor cycle license will be an added advantage.
POST : Fireman
Reports to the Fire Controller
Core Job Description: Fire Fighting
- Inspect equipment’s, apparatus and notify superior of any defects.
- Ability to perform all work duties and activities accordance with company fire section.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility and expertise as. may be required by the fire controller.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the services.
- Ability on basic paperwork and routine administration including recording of information.
- Maintain all firefighting and emergency equipment as per the procedures.
- Give general fire safety advice and guidance to people when required.
- Minimise distress and suffering, including giving first aid care.
- Check firefighting resources provided for fire and rescue service.
- Any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Core Competencies
- Should demonstrate Ability to fight all types of fire events that will occur inside and outside of our working premises.
- Ordinary Level Certificate and above, Certificate in Basic firefighting course from Fire Rescue Training Centre. Any working experience on Fire Fighting will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses:
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
The deadline for submitting the application is 02nd February, 2021.