New Job Opportunities At METL Group, May 2020
MeTL Group is a leading economic force in Tanzania with major investments and successful operating companies in key business sectors. The Group employs more than 24,000 people across the country, in areas as diverse as trading, agriculture, manufacturing, energy and petroleum, financial services, mobile telephony, infrastructure and real estate, transport, logistics and distribution. MeTL Group began in the early 1970s as a small trading business with a big vision. This vision, coupled with knowledge and skills derived over more than 40 years in business, has enabled the Group to grow exponentially into one of the largest businesses in Africa.
Currently, MeTL Group’s operations contribute 3.5% of the GDP of Tanzania. The Group plays a vital role in strengthening Tanzania’s opportunities for growth and development in private industry-ensuring the country can reap the benefits of globalization.
Below are currently available jobs at Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Ltd – MeTL Group:
Job Position: Sales SupervisorJob Summary
Supervise salesJob DescriptionSCOPE: Sales supervision
- Supervise sales team DSR checking
- Marketing survey
- Marketing visit.
- Checking of sales register.
- Update and monitor unpaid claims.
Followup out standings of sales team.
Candidate should posses the following
- Master in Business administration
Computer literacy, hard working, management skills and flexible to work under a minimum supervision.
Salary: Tshs. 875,000/=
Job Position: Utility Supervisor
Job SummarySupervise the utility department. Activities, manpower and achievement of good machines performance in utility.Job Description
SCOPE : Supervise the utility department. Activities, manpower and achievement of good machines performance in utility.
- Strictly monitor and record the shift reporting time and break timings of operators and technicians.
- Ensure operator wear their uniforms and all protective gear
- Ensure safety and House keeping
- Give timely feedback of machine maintenance, performance and breakdown to reporting officer.
- Control the movement of manpower and allocate man power for other works in machine idle time.
- Ensure the daily long sheet of all utility machines is duly filled and maintained by the operators.
- Ensure there is a proper handle over of your work area before leaving.
- Ensure proper communication during handover
- Ensure to be aware of usage procedure procedure of fire extinguisher
- Lead the all kinds of maintenance activities (P/M and B/D) in utility Dept.
- Follow instruction given by reporting officer
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge on utility equipment and maintenance
- Computer literacy, hardworking and management skills.
- Experience of 5 years
Salary Tshs. 500,000/=
How To Apply Any Interested candidates can contact us on the contact details mentioned below. We will review the applications and if found suitable, will get back to you
Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street, 20th Floor Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. P.O.Box 20660, Dar Es Salaam,
Or Email: Recruitment@metl.net firstname.lastname@example.orgOnly qualified candidates will be contacted , METL Company group is equal opportunity employer and hence encourage special challenged and female to apply.