New Job Opportunities at HR World Limited – Various Posts
CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Guide and lead team members to deliver products/services that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Handle client issues throughout the implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Manage and train resources to ensure quality and consistency of ajira service to customers.
- Schedule and conduct status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Assist in making major business decisions.
- Develop and update client-related reports.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process.
- Identify and develop problem-solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 4 years of working experience in a similar position
HR World on behalf of my reputable client, we are looking for sales agronomist to provide agronomic product support&advice in order to sell products to customers in both retail and wholesale establishments.
- Sale of professional agricultural products&technology
- Provide seed&fertilizer advice in relation to research and production of crops directly to the farmer
- Provide advice regarding crop husbandry& crop rotation
- Responsible for making agronomic related decisions regarding production activities
- Develop&implement regional agronomic marketing plans to support organization plans and budget
- Responsible for marketing specific products&agronomic services to clients
- Develop&maintain close customer relations with key ajira clients
- Arrange&coordinate various technical and marketing activities; these may include field days, farmer meetings, demonstration trials and trial sites
- Act as the liaison btn the company&farmers to organize trial programs&assist with analyzing&reporting results
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Science or Environmental Science, Food Science, Veterinary Science
- At least 4 years of working experience in a similar role
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com before 05th January, 2021.