2 New Job Opportunities at CATA Mining Company Limited – Lineman/Domestic Electricians
CATA Mining is seeking to recruit Plant shift Electrician, Lineman/Domestic electricians, Fitter Mechanical as well as Boiler Maker to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to drive change within this team and will ensure activities in the Engineering Department are effectively planned and undertake in a safe manner to achieve targets according to standards, policies, and procedure of CATA Mining Company Limited.
LINEMAN/DOMESTIC ELECTRICIANS (2 Posts)
Location: Musoma, Tanzania
Reporting to Electrical Section Head
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs electrical installations Maintenance on power lines covering all areas in the mine site.
- Leads day shift electricians and casuals for new installations, Repair of power lines from blueprint, sketches, and instructions.
- Call out duties for immediately repair for the lighting system, relocation, and other electrical concerns on the Mining pit areas
- Assist in electrical installations, preventive maintenance services of all electrical equipment are in plant areas Workshops, offices housing Complex and Mining Pit areas
- Perform duties as may be required or Assigned by your HOD
- Ordinary/Advanced level certificate – Form IV/VI
- Electrical trade certificate – (FTC/VETA) and 4 Years’ experience in the same position
- Mining experience is an added advantage
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English, both writing and verbal. . Mine Health & Safety Act awareness
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s carefully read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV- YOUR FULL NAME
Indicate the role title to subject Line
Send your application via e-mail to hr@catamining com
If you’re not contacted by Cata Mining Company Limited within 14 days after closing date you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted Please forward your application before 04th January, 2020.