Specialist: Product Engineer Job at NBC Bank
Specialist: Product Engineer
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
1: Code and test software and applications in keeping with given design and specifications |
2: Create a detailed software design at application/component level in collaboration with the software designer. |
3: Review test plans and results of other team members to ensure that all test scenarios have been considered.
• At least over 6 years’ industry experience
• Over 5 years of professional experience in IT and across multiple business industries (Banking, Finance, Telco etc.)
• Over 5 years BPM hands on experience with at least 2 or 3 end to end implementations to his / her credit
• Over 5 years IBM BPM using IBM Playback Development Methodology
• Good knowledge of infrastructure topologies, in-depth business process modelling with exposure to model client business processes and the ability to facilitate design thinking workshop
• Ownership of BPM solution technologies within the business domains
• Extensive experience in analysing, designing and developing integrating business processes
• Extensive knowledge in managing mission-critical projects by having strong focus on people process and business in SOA domain.
• Professional Experience in implementing SOA integration with IIB/ESB, BPM, BAM, MQ, Provisioning, Billing, CBS & CRM systems as Architect / Middleware Consultant (client facing roles).
• Strong Business Process Management skills and experience in Process Mapping & Modelling, Process Visualization, Business Process, Analysis, Business Rules, and Business Process Standards such as BPMN, BPEL, BPDM, Process Development, Service Development, User Interface Creation (Coaches, Coach Views, Custom UI), Possess expertise in Object Oriented Analysis Design and Java Development.
• API Development & basic integration understanding
• Proven ability in gathering requirements from the client and translating the business details into technical documents.
• Skilled in databases including DB design, SQL, PL-SQL, views, stored procedures, triggers, sequences etc. using Oracle and DB2 technologies
• Solid management skills, ability to lead and mentor individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments
Analytical Thinking – Basic (Meets all of the requirements), Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences, Digital affinity (Exceeds the requirements), Enabling team success (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment at junior specialist level, IT Development & Configuration (Meets all of the requirements), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Quality orientation (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)