NAFASI ZA KAZI-Arusha Technical College (ATC), Procurement & Logistics Assistant
Procurement & Logistics Assistant
Arusha Technical College (ATC) was established in March 2007 through the Arusha Technical College Establishment Order No.78 under the National Council for Technical Education (NAC’TE) Act No.9 of 1997 to replace the then Technical College Arusha that existed since 1978. The College therefore has over 40 years’ experience in delivery of technical education and training programmes.
Arusha Technical College through East Africa Skills for Transformation & Regional Integration Project (EASTRJP) is seeking to employ Environmental Engineer, Procurement & Logistics Officer and Procurement & Logistics Assistant on contractual basis to assist implementation of the project at Kikuletwa Renewable Energy Training Centre.
Job Title: Procurement & Logistics Assistant
Job code Title: KRETC #4
Duties and responsibilities
- Files transaction documents
- Assists in arrangmg stocks in the shelves or storage area according to their nature and sensitivity
- Checks transaction in store, accounting documents and registers
- Assists in stocking, bonding and stormg goods;
- Assists in receiving and issuing goods to users;
- Dispatches goods received notes and invoices to payment section
- Assists in maintaining and updating stock bin card and stores loan records;
- Assists in ensuring that stores are kept in proper bms, racks or location;
- Assists in physical arrangement of stores
- Writes stores issue notes
- Assist in preparation of stock taking
- Receive and issues vouchers, deliveiy notes and invoices
- Assists in Budgeting for the Unit
- Receives, inspects and reports deficiencies, damages and quality’ of goods received;
- Arranges stock and inventories in a store;
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by his/her seniors
- Holder of Ordinary Diploma in Materials Management/Procurement and Logistics/ Supplies from a recognized and reputable institution.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in areas related to land management and valuation; working experience in International Projects (i.e. World Bank, AfDB, UN, JICA etc.) will be an added advantage.
- A negotiable, attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
General Requirements and Mode of Application:
- Applicants must attach an up-to date current curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address and telephone numbers
- Age limit for all applicants is 55 years old
- All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
- Copies of relevant academic certificates, transcripts and birth certificate
- Name and complete address of three reputable referees
- Testimonials, partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the C’V will necessitate to legal action
Deadline for application is 16th August, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
Application letters should be posted to the following address;
Arusha Technical College,
Junction of Moshi-Arusha and Nairobi Roads
P.O. Box 296,
Tel : +255 27 29 70056