MUSLIM UNIVERSITY OF MOROGORO
List of Selected Applicants for Certificate and Diploma Programs First Round (2020/2021)
The University is located north of the magnificent Uluguru Mountains, some 4 km from the centre of Morogoro Municipality, about 300m off the Morogoro-Dodoma highway and just about 10-minutes walk from the main bus terminal at Msamvu. The campus, surrounded by a wall and set in beautiful gardens, covers about 18 hectares.
The objectives of the Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) are to advance education through a variety of patterns, levels and modes of study and by a diversity of means by encouraging and developing learning and creativity, for the benefit of the community.
Specifically the Muslim community in the United Republic of Tanzania and beyond; to preserve, advance and disseminate knowledge and culture through teaching, scholarship and research, and to make available the results of such research; and to promote wisdom and understanding by example and, to develop the character of its students and staff by virtue of its corporate life guided by Islamic moral values
How To check MUM Selection Diploma And Certificate 2020/2021
When Selection released every applicants has desire to see what a selection results in order to know either Selected or not selected. The following are step by steps to see MUM Second Round Selection 2020/2021.
- Visits official website of National Institute of Transport (MUM) www.mum.ac.tz
- Search for Announcement of MUM Second Round Selected Applicants 2020/2021 then follow other steps
- However you can check you Selection results very easily by login in your Admission account by visiting MUM online Application System http://18.104.22.168/OAS/index.php/login/
- TASAF Call For Interview (walioitwa kwenye usaili TASAF)
- New International Job Opportunities at African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Various Posts
- New Government Job Opportunity Ruvuma at Mbinga District Council
- Staff Counsellor At TCRA / INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS UNION (ITU)
- New Government Jobs At TANROADS
Applicants selected to join the University are required to:
- Bring with them original transcripts of grades from schools attended, copies of certificates received and other relevant documents as declared in the application forms. All submitted academic records will be thoroughly checked using the NECTA database during registration.
- Legal action shall be taken against any applicant, who presents forged documents.
- Furnish the University with a satisfactory medical report from a recognized medical practitioner to obtain registration
- Abide fully by the University Regulations; failure to do so may lead to suspension or complete withdrawal from the studies.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic),
The Muslim University of Morogoro,
P.O. Box 1031,
Telephone: +255 023 2600256.
Fax +255 023 2600286