Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS)
Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) invites Applications for admission into various Diploma Programmes for the Academic Year 2019/2020 in fourth round of admission.
- Applicants who were NOT selected during the first and second rounds and thinks they meet the minimum entry requirements may reapply by clicking the Reapplication Button.
- New applicants are required to follow application procedures and follow instructions given in each step including payment of non-refundable application fee
- Application fee is 10,000/= for Local applicants & new applicants and 10 USDfor foreign applicants
- All applicants holding foreign qualifications Must have their qualifications validated and equated by the respective regulatory bodies before submitting their applications for admissions.
- Applicants must ascertain themselves that they possess the minimum entry qualifications before starting application. Applicants will be selected to join the University based on their qualifications and fulfilment of entry requirements and NOT otherwise.
Deadline for receiving applications is strictly on 11th November, 2019