Saint Gobain Lodhia Gypsum Industries Limited, Jobs at Saint Gobain Lodhia Gypsum Industries Limited
Saint Gobain Lodhia Gypsum Industries Limited is seeking to hire a qualified Procurement Manager who will Lead to manage the procurement function in line with the local and global procurement strategy, build internal process excellence, supplier relationship excellence and positioning the procurement function to add value to the business.
- Implement all SG procurement Standard, Operating Procedures to ensure compliance to SG procurement policies and ICRF
- Perform Market Analyses by collecting, organizing and analyzing market data and financial reports and monitoring Supply Market to ensuring price quotations and Supplier offers are authentic and reasonable
- Prepare, review and utilize Procurement contracts, including Master Agreements to ensure favorable Procurement Terms and Conditions
- Monitor contract implementation to ensure suppliers adherence to contract terms and conditions
- Managing documentation and clearance of all port consignment, handling all transits and import consignment from the port of discharge to destination, also arranging special permit for abnormal consignment
- Maintain accurate procurement data and records and ensuring on time procurement reporting
- Lead the bidding process, including Request for quotation process, Request for proposal process, Tender evaluation and facilitating procurement committee functioning
- Conduct procurement due diligence, including supplier site visits, supplier background checks and implement any other fraud prevention methods
- Identify, document and timely report any Saint Gobain procurement process deviations following the mechanism in place for appropriate follow up
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate procurement report(s) to inform decision-making process generating large amounts of monetary savings positively impacting and contributing to margins and profits, without negatively impacting on the superior quality of services that we deliver in the eyes of the customer
- Define and implement the sourcing plan by identifying business requirements, establishing availability of products and services within the market and evaluating potential vendors based on procurement strategy,
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies by reviewing opportunities, analysing impact, achieving improvement in total costs, service, quality and timely delivery for materials and services identified in scope of centralized purchasing in line with global category strategies
- Define and implement supplier performance strategies for suppliers of goods and services to Roche SGLGI by defining KPI metrics, tracking performance against metrics and addressing gaps.
- Qualifications required to fulfil the role
- Bachelors’ degree/Masters in Procurement, Logistics or any other relevant field.
- Professional Certification in Procurement e.g. PSPTB or equivalent is an added advantage
- Not less than five (5) years of relevant experience in similar position from a reputable institution
- Proficiency in contract negotiations, audit procedures, legal regulations. Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Budgeting and cost center management, including forecasting and cost recovery
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
You can expect to become part of an innovative, international Group that is a market leader; a Group united by strong values that are shared by all employees. There are multiple prospects for career growth through training and international opportunities. Interested candidates should send CVs and application letters no later than 28th February 2021 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.