Job Opportunity At Exim Bank | April 2020
Exim Bank (Tanzania) (EBT), is a commercial bank in Tanzania, the second-largest economy in the East African Community. The bank is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, which is the country’s central bank and national banking regulator.Geographic scope: Tanzania
Job Position: Assistant Project Manager
To partner with key business stakeholders and multiple external vendors to ensure successful initiation and completion of Change Projects in line with the approved project baselines. In this role, the Assistant Project Manager will plan, coordinate, and monitor medium to large-scale projects with high degree of complexity and risk.
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual
- Ability to work with diverse teams and manage team dynamics
- Strong analytical, report writing, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in managing large and complex Change Projects, preferably within financial services industry
HOW TO APPLY
Applications and CVs to be sent to: email@example.com with subject being Assistant Project Manager.
Application deadline: 27th April 2020