The Karanga Leather Industries Company Co. Ltd (KLICL) is established as a joint venture company limited between Public Service Social Security Fund (PSSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service through its company known as Prisons Corporation Sole to undertake development and operate leather Industries in Karanga Area, Moshi Municipality.
The Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanians to fill the following positions in the organization structure. See PDF below this post
REMUNERATION All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age;
ii. Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, post address/post code, email and telephone numbers;
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
iv. Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Masters/Postgraduate Degree/Advance Diploma/Diploma/Certificates
- Masters/Postgraduate Degree/Advance Diploma/Diploma transcript
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates
- Birth Certificate
v. Applicants who will attach copies of the following certificates will not be considered;
- Form IV and Form VI results slips
- Testimonials and all Partials transcripts
vi. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
vii. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
viii. Certificates from foreign universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities;
ix. The post applied for; should be clearly marked on the top of the envelop and be delivered either by hand/post to the address below:
Managing Director,Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited,4th Floor, Kilimanjaro Commercial Complex, Aga Khan Road,P. O. Box 74,MOSHI, TANZANIA.
x. Deadline for application is Friday 26th January 2020;
xi. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
1. Machine Operators, Mechanical and Electrical Technicians and Quality Improvement and Assurance Specialist who applied previously need not to apply again.
2. List of selected Machine Operators interviewed on 9 – 14 December 2019 is found in the Company website.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF FILE