Job at Vipaji Inc Corporate Limited, Operations Manager
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures that lead to customer delight and a superior service experience
- Oversee field operations including the planning, scheduling, supervision, quality control and follow ups on customer installations and scalls.
- Development and implement initiatives to ensure high customer retention and loyalty
- Generate and analyze various reports and statistics on how the company is performing vis-à-vis various KPI’s including customer delight, service level, appointments, agent productivity, etc
- Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines and also perform budget allocation and expense management for all business operational activities.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance and set operational goals to meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessments are completed in timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers while ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelors’ degree in one of these areas:, Marketing, Commerce, Business Administration. A Postgraduate qualification in these areas, or in Management, is an added advantage.
- 5 years relevant work experience, 3 year of which should have been in PAY tv industry
- Experience of leading installation teams, call centers and onsite support teams
- Experience in a service provider environment is an added advantage
- Excellent co-ordination, decision making, problem solving, report writing and communication skills