Human Resources Manager at Farm Access LTD,
JOB TITTLE: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
LOCATION: ARUSHA, NGARAMTONI
Farm Access Ltd is among pioneers of veterinary pharmaceuticals manufacture in Tanzania, the
company also produce and supply animal feed and agrochemicals. With a five (5) year strategic plan
in place, the company will be growing rapidly to meet regional demands. This is an excellent
opportunity as there will be progression for the right candidate
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Managing the administration of the Human Resources policies and procedures and also carry out recruitment, discipline, grievance handling, performance management, reward and career development programs.
- Perform administration related activities such as Employees welfare and other related logistics matters.
- Ensure staff regulations and other human resources policies are effectively complied in the organization.
- Advises Employers on Labour laws and related legislation.
- Representing the Company to various HR related meetings, hearings etc
- To ensure all employment contracts are prepared based on standard contract template.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Ensures that all staff personnel files are updated.
- Acts as companies Advocate in all legal matters (routine and as they arise).
- Performing other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Proven relevant experience of not less than five (5) years,
- PC literacy and hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS.
- Extensive knowledge of labor law.
- Work experience in manufacturing sector is advantage but not necessary
- Degree in Human Resources fields.
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline is 21st
Send the copy of your cv and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org