Important Information For HESLB Loan Applicants 2020/2021
Import Information For HESLB Loan Applicants 2020/2021. We would like to inform the needy students who are hoping to apply for higher education loans provided by the Government through HESLB that the online loan application system will be open for 40 days from Tuesday, July 21, 2020 to Monday, August 31, 2020.
- New Government Job Vacancies Ruvuma at Nyasa District Council – Village Executive Officers
- New Government Job Opportunities Mwanza, Simiyu, Geita and Pwani at MUHAS – Research Nurse/Midwives
- HESLB Names With Problems Majina Ya Waliokosea Kuomba Mkopo 2020/21 HESLB
- PUBLIC NOTES: HESLB PROVIDES FIVE (05) MORE DAYS TO APPLY FOR A LOAN|HESLB YATOA SIKU TANO (05) ZAIDI KUOMBA MKOPO
- New Government Job Vacancy Dar es salaam at MUHAS – Data Manager, E-MOTIVE Programme
We advise students who need to use the current time until the system is opened (July 16, 2020 to July 21, 2020) to read the ‘Credit Guide for the Year 2020/2021 DOWNLOAD HERE PDF‘ which is available from now on the HESLB website (www.heslb.go.tz) at Swahili and English languages.
This guide provides detailed instructions on the qualifications, procedures and criteria to be used in the analysis of credit planning for the academic year 2020/2021.
In addition, after reading it, we urge loan applicants to ensure that they prepare all the necessary documents as directed in the Guide.
Higher Education Student Loan Board
DAR ES SALAAM
Thursday, July 16, 2020