HESLB Important Notice To Public, HESLB 2020/2021, HESLB Login In, Loan Beneficiaries, HESLB Loan Allocation We announce the parents, guardians, relatives and sponsors of deceased tertiary credit beneficiaries on studying or after graduation, submit to the Higher Student Loans Board (HESLB) certificates of death so that the debt clearing procedures can be completed as provided by the Credit Board Act (Chapter 178) authorizing HESLB to cancel a deceased beneficiary loan.
These documents are any of the following certified by the Commissioner of Oaths or the Authority issuing them:-
- Copy of Death Certificate
- Copy of Burial Permit
- Letter from the Village Executive confirming the death
- A letter from the College he attended or his employer
- A copy of the Public Notice of Death Notice issued by the newspaper.
- These documents may be submitted to HESLB along with a letter to the following address:-
Higher Student Loan Board,
DAR ES SALAAM.
In addition, we inform parents, guardians, relatives and sponsors that HESLB has received some of the names of deceased beneficiaries from the universities that are available here. Parents, guardians, siblings and their trustees are also advised to submit the documents as directed.
For more details in Swahili Download or View PDF FILE below:-