CO-PILOT (FIRST OFFICER) (20 POSTS) at ATCL|The deadline for submitting the application is 23 December 2020
CO-PILOT (FIRST OFFICER) (20 POSTS) at ATCL December, 2020. Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions in Commercial and Business Development and Operations and Technical Services Departments.
YOU CAN APPLY FOR
JOB TITLE: CO-PILOT (FIRST OFFICER) (20 POSTS)
Minimum Entry Qualifications and Working Experience:
- Must have a Commercial Pilot License (CPL), Multi Engine and Instrument Rating;
- Possession of Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) and/or experience in handling multi-crew equipment will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist the Pilot in Command to ensure safe and efficient conduct of a flight as per ATCL Manuals and procedures
- To perfume routine works as assigned/delegated by the Pilot in Command
- To carry our flight in accordance to Standard Operation Procedures as allocated to him by the Commander
- To participate in the Commander’s crew briefing and prepare OFP and when necessary file the ATS Flight Plan with the appropriate authority
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scale and Incentive Scheme. Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon success for the position of Traffic Liaison Officer, Sales and Reservation and Aircraft Loader.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of birth certificate, passport or Citizen Identity Card
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for each post as follows: Within Fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
Managing Director and CEO,
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 December 2020