Chief Finance Officer at Sanlam Life Insurance (T) Ltd
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Finance Officer play a key role in sustain profitable growth and optimization of capital utilization, optimize operational efficiency, ensure stable risk and control environment, improve customer experience across the value chain and sustaincolleague engagement and talent retention.
The Chief Finance Officer will ensure the Company maintain its profitability & financial performance, improve operational efficiencies, customer experience and Employee engagement.
- Financial and statutory reporting.
- Coordinate budgeting process, Financial business plans & forecast and monthly budget performance reports.i.e. Budgets and cost control.
- Formulate and maintain long/med term risk strategy which supports the overall med-long term business development strategy of the organization.
- Board Reporting.
- Financial Management; financial forecasting and planning, cash flow management, investment strategyand facilitate actuarial valuations.
- Responsible for operating performance of finance department; credit control and Accounts payable.
- Financial analysis and advice to other business units
- Asset management – safeguarding of all company assets
- Development and implementation of a Finance department training strategy and plan
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting from reputable Higher Learning Institution
- CPA (T), MBA or CM Certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in the Senior Management level
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Chief Executive Officer, Sanlam General Insurance (Tanzania) Limited, Amani Place, Ohio Street House, P.O. Box 21228, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania not later than Friday, 21stJanuary, 2020.