Cartrack Tanzania Jobs 2020. Cartrack Tanzania Limited a branch of a leading global provider of vehicle telematics, firmly rooted in the belief of being service-centric. It offers the best-in-class quality and financial satisfaction, no matter the size of your fleet or the price of your car. Our proprietary in-house technology provides the best intelligent, actionable data to fleet operators and security for all vehicle owners.
Cartrack Tanzania Jobs, December 2020
POSITION: KEY SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Main purpose of the Role
- To generate new business and ensure that sales targets for Cartrack in Tanzania are met. Managing key accounts, maintaining long term relationship with accounts and maximise sales opportunities.
- To identify opportunities for greater profits and to generate new business for Catrack in Tanzania
- Market and promote products in order to increase brand awareness in Tanzania
- Ensure that sales targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Create and build on existing client base for Cartrack
- Take responsibility for the onboarding of new clients
- Embrace upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Identify unique ways to grow the business and provide solutions to the management in the face of challenges
- Follow up on new and existing clients (after sales service)
- Ensure that customer relationships are continuously built, improved and maintained.
- Update and maintain the CRM as sales management tool
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Business Admin/ Marketing, Sales or any Relevant qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years’experience as a Sales Consultant/Representative/New Business Development/Key Accounts Manager/Sales Agent
- Experience in field sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- B2B sales experience a MUST have
- Excellent Communication Skills and Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Services Orientated
- Business Acumen
- Target Driven
- Problem Solving Skill
The applications should be sent to email@example.com