Job At National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF), Assistant Quality Assurance Officer III. The National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a statutory Health Insurance Scheme established by Act of Parliament No.9 of 1999, to undertake the responsibility of insuring medical care services to its members. The Fund is dedicated to proving support to its beneficiaries to access health care services through a wide network of accredited quality health facilities throughout Tanzania. The NHIF envision is to become the leading Health
Assurance Scheme of choice in the Sub–Saharan region.
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER III(1 POST) – RE-ADVERTISED
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To conduct inspection and supportive supervisions of health facilities;
- To deal with verification and checking of prescriptions;
- To make researches or market surveys with a view to establishing the actual costs for services, medicines, pharmaceutical items and other medical consumables;
- To initiate accreditation processes for health facilities;
- To assist in addressing issues related to management of clinical cases or quality aspects;
- To ensure that the National and Professional Standard Treatment Guidelines and the Fund’s policies, regulations, procedures and standards are adhered to by services providers; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced Diploma in clinical medicine coupled with a minimum period of three (3) years of relevant work experience in related field after acquiring such qualifications.
- Practicing License from relevant Professional Board is essential.
Job At National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) Salary Scale: As per institution’s salary scale