Airtel Tanzania PLC- Key account Manager position January 2020
Airtel Tanzania PLC is looking for a suitable Tanzanian candidate for the Key Accoynt Manager Position .The incumbent will be responsible for acquiring quality business customers to contribute towards the organisation’s acquisition targets for Gross Adds – Voice (postpaid/Manual top)/ Data – Fixed and mobile and also acquisitions from competition and new entrants in the market.
1. Capture businesses from competition /new entrants in the market
2 . Increase share of wallet
- Maximising the number of products and services sold to the existing by introducing solutions
- Alerts client to new or improved product/services
- Contacts and visits existing customers to determine needs
3. Contribute to Cash Benefits for the business
- Detect and plug revenue leakages
- Identify missed revenue opportunities
- Continuous review of service paths and revenue paths and contribute to evolve RA control environment to cover emerging risks and minimise the existing leakages
- Work with contact person and proactively keep the account debts to a minimum.
- Be innovative
5. Minimize Churn at Account level
- Suggest products and or services to be developed with marketing department.
6. Managing Key Accounts
- Develop, implement and control account development plans to maximize new and repeat sales from the accounts
- Develop sound business relationships with Corporate client organizations, representing the company as a professional, quality organization, in order to maximize awareness and use of our service
- Ensure that all customer information is entered accurately and in a timely fashion on to the selected Airtel customer database
7. Customer Retention
- To achieve agreed retention targets within an existing account portfolio.
- To work very closely with internal teams offering guidance and insight to establish the best solution for the customer which is in line with Airtel capabilities
- To be the central point of contact for all Account sales related issue within the customer portfolio and the conduit for customer communication for all other service related situations.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration,Marketing or any other related field
- 3-5 years’ working experience in business development account management or sales ,preferably from Telecommunications or banking industry
- Good organizational Skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- MS office proficiency
- Results oriented
Deadline for receiving applications is 24th January 2020.