AIRCRAFT LOADER CUM CLEANER (2 POSTS) at ATCL|The deadline for submitting the application is 23 December 2020
AIRCRAFT LOADER CUM CLEANER (2 POSTS) at ATCL December, 2020. Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions in Commercial and Business Development and Operations and Technical Services Departments.
POSITION: AIRCRAFT LOADER CUM CLEANER (2 POSTS)
Minimum Entry And Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of Ordinary Secondary Education Certificate
- Must have Office Cleaning Certificate from VETA or any recognized training institution OR Basic Certificate in mechanics or other technical related certificates
- Previous working experience in an airline is an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities.
- To physically handle cargo, Mail and baggage (offload/load) to support the needs of the business.
- To ensure efficient and secure handling to comply with ATCL standards.
- To observe/adopt safe working practices & ensure safe work environment in compliance with relevant legislative/industry requirements.
- To maintain required levels of certification to ensure safe and effective handling of cargo/baggage.
- To handle general cleaning of line, hangar and workshop facilities under supervision To clean Aircraft and aircraft components under supervision.
- To assist in positioning working and safety gears to facilitate maintenance activities.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by die supervisor
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scale and Incentive Scheme. Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon success for the position of Traffic Liaison Officer, Sales and Reservation and Aircraft Loader.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of birth certificate, passport or Citizen Identity Card
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for each post as follows: Within Fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
Managing Director and CEO,
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 December 2020