2 Admin/Security Coordinator Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS)
POSITION : ADMIN/SECURITY COORDINATOR
Job Title : Admin/Security Coordinator Duty Station : Nyarugusu Camp (Kasulu DC) and Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC) Reports to : Team Leader Age Limit : Not above 45 Years. Posts : 2
- Compliance with and adherence to Tanzania Red Cross policies, guidance and handbooks and donor/auditor requirements at Refugees camp.
- Facilitate the support function`s strategic input to the development of the Strategy and Plan of Action.
- Provide input on operational of Staff daily activities and coordinate and align operational support with programs plans.
- Responsible for ensuring quality Performance Management of Staff.
- Responsible for the strategic development of structures, technical systems, human resource capacity and allocation
- Responsible for development of new specific technical SOPs, guidelines and employees working tools
- Responsible for organizational learning related to program support.
- Responsible for technical capacity building of support staff at the Refugees Camp.
- Supervision of the Tanzania Red Cross Office at the Refugees Camp.
- Implement TRCS’s financial, HR, administration and logistics systems, routines and procedures, developing SOPs in line with Tanzania Red Cross policies and procedures.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Sociology
or other relevant field.
- 5 years’ relevant experience from a middle management position in a humanitarian/ recovery
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
Mode of Application: Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience are advised to submit their application letters to the address mentioned below; together with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating names and contacts of at least three referees; certified copies of academic certificates; Birth Certificate or National ID or Passport (Provide only one document) and other relevant awards.
Applications may be submitted directly by hand delivery to either TRCS Headquarter – Dar es Salaam Office;TRCS Kigoma Office; TRCS Ngaraganza Office – Kasulu District; TRCS Makere Office – Kasulu District, TRCS Kibondo – RFL Office and TRCS Mtendeli Office – Kakonko District.
No applications will be received/considered through email or any other form of online submission.
The deadline for submission is 24thJanuary 2020 by 16.00 Hrs.
Only short listed candidates meeting the minimum set criteria will be invited for interview. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Secretary General, Tanzania Red Cross Society, Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni B, Plot No. 53, Block ‘C’, P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer.