Absa Fellowship Programme 2021 for Undergraduates Studies in South Africa (Fully Funded)
Fully Funded Fellowships
Absa Fellowship Programme 2021. Absa are looking for brave and passionate African leaders to go beyond the standards of what is attainable, to move humanity forward in ways that have not been discovered yet, to reframe, reimagine and reshape society. But if you only want to be ’good’ at what you do, then the Absa Fellowship Programme is not for you.
The Fellowship aims to:
- Advance education
- Drive transformative collaboration
- Develop capable leadership
- Facilitate progressive thinking
The Absa Fellowship journey will coincide with the duration of a student’s undergraduate studies, with candidates ultimately emerging as private or public sector leaders in their chosen industries; able to actively shape their societies, promote sustainability and bring possibility to life in ways that the world hasn’t seen before.
Provisional or final acceptance from one of the following universities:
• University of Johannesburg
• University of the Witwatersrand
• University of Pretoria
• University of Kwa-ZuluNatal
• University of Cape Town
• University of Stellenbosch.
Only permanent citizens from the following countries who will study towards an undergraduate degree listed under Table A at one of the South African universities listed under the Minimum criteria for the Absa Fellowship Programme can apply for the Fellowship:
• South Africa
- A catalyst for change
- Brave and ready to embrace possibility
- Ethical and socially conscious
- Studying towards an undergraduate degree in:
- Creative Arts
- Humanities (Social Sciences)
- Digital/Data Design
- A strong student with a matric average of 65% or more
- Between the age of 18 and 25 years
- Entering the first year of tertiary studies, with provisional or full acceptance from Absa’s pre-selected universities.
The Absa Fellowship Programme is much more than an ordinary scholarship or bursary initiative. While successful candidates will receive financial support towards their academic studies, they are expected to actively participate in a specially curated leadership development programme created by Absa.
The following will be covered:
- Full tuition
- Textbooks & Educational equipment
- Monthly stipend
- Meal allowance
- Travel (if required)
- Learner modules and guides
- Online lectures and assessments
- Emotional wellness check-in sessions, academic tutoring and mentoring
The Fellowship will provide a platform for participants to “engage the world to change the world” by creating their own content and posing their own questions. The Fellowship will also offer an involved emotional and academic wellness support structure.
For More Information: